Re: GNOME2 Learning Experience... and Fonts....

On Mon, Mar 10, 2003 at 10:32:34AM +0700, arief_mulya wrote:
> Read a couple clue to install mozilla-xft. Install it. And
> Mozilla got gnome2-fonts, too. But why does the fonts in

Where did you find the clue for mozilla-xft? It has made my day!

I still have a problem with fonts in (I think) gtk based pysoulseek app.

http://db.cs.helsinki.fi/~hendry/log/pyblosxom.cgi/debian/gnome2/font-woes.html

If I have such many font problems with my western charset, I hate to
think what pain the Chinese are experiencing. ;)

Regards,
-Kai Hendry