enlightenment & Gnome 2

Hi,

I have just upgraded to the latest and greatest gnome 2 from unstable
and what I would really like is to be able to run it with enlightenment.

I have it working with glitches like the desktop is a seperate window
and so are the panels etc.

Is there a way to get enlightenment to work well with Gnome 2. Would
compiling enlightenment from source fix it ?

Any and all input welcome.

Thanks,

Shri
PS - I would appreciate it much if you could CC: me to the replies.

Shri Shrikumar             		         Vital State
Email: shri@vitalstate.co.uk
Web: http://www.vitalstate.co.uk	         An Open Source FPS