Re: latest unstable and Xft font rendering

Hi,

As far as I know, the settings have moved out of /etc/X11/XftConfig and
into /etc/fonts/fonts.conf.

I'm afraid I can't give any advice on how to manage that file ... I
simply use a recent Gnome2 control-center package, which does (most)
things automagically.

Good Luck,
Brad.