Re: Where are you burn:///?

<quote who="jorge o. castro">

> Is nautilus-cd-burner supposed to be a seperate package? (I can't find a
> seperate package) or is there some setting somewhere I missed? Thanks.

nautilus-cd-burner is a separate package, which has not been uploaded to
sid. It has been ITPed, however. Note that it will not be hugely useful
until GNOME 2.4 (unless Nautilus is patched in Debian beforehand).

- Jeff

--
   "Boys will be boys, hackers will be hackers, geeks will be geeks, and
     cyberpunks will always just be ravers with Macintoshes." - Monkey