Theme manager -- should I clean anything?

Currently, when I open the theme manager, I get some choices, but some
things obviously do not work.

I have especially the choice in the 'detailed setting' area between
the widget appearance setting and the icon setting. I do not have the
choice for the Window frame setting, as should be per the documentation
(inline help).

I run today's unstable, I have sawfish-gnome, gnome-themes,
gnome-icon-theme, etc. everything gnome installed.

Is there something wrong ?

Remark that I also have a metatheme selector (and nothing in it)
and that the detailed selectors work. It is just that I get the
impression that sawfish should be configured by theme-manager.