debhelper-gnome

Hi,

I've packaged the first release of debhelper-gnome. The package name and
location of the files depends on feedback from Joey Hess -- I've mailed
him and await feedback.

dh_gconf: find and create postinst scripts for any GConf schemas

dh_scrollkeeper: find OMF files, and create postinst/postrm scripts to
update the scrollkeeper database. Also replaces remote DTD references
for local files in the package build directory.

The source and a .deb are available from http://www.burtonini.com/debian
(deb http://www.burtonini.com/debian /).

This is version 0.1 -- I have tested the scripts on a small mock project
but would appreciate people testing it and mailing me about their
success/failure.

Regards,
Ross
--