Re: gtk-doc files and a GNOME Policy

<quote who="Ross Burton">

> Things like this, and the discussions over where panel applets should
> live, what Nautilus views should be packages as etc, lead me to believe
> that we should sit down and work out a mini-policy for the GNOME packages.

That would be so totally cool. Then I can bother the policy writers instead
of you poor lot all the time. ;-)

This can only improve the excellent work being done already.

- Jeff

--
   "Everyone says they like Free Software - not everyone is ready to make
         the tough choices to make it happen." - Maciej Stachowiak