Re: galeon-snapshot segfaults

<quote who="Sven Luther">

> galeon 2 should be part of the gnome 2.2 release (at least that were the
> plan back then in october i think)

Whooooa, not in this lifetime (read: month). :-) Galeon was proposed but not
accepted (it wasn't ready, and didn't have maintainers to make it so).

> and so there should be an official galeon 2 package in a month or so, if
> all goes well. Well, i hope there will be at least.

Not likely, because Galeon is still in unstable 1.3.x development, and will
be for the forseeable future.

> There is no official gdm2 package still, so maybe i am wrong in hoping
> this.

That's just 'cos the Debian maintainer of gdm is a slacker... Someone should
NMU the sucker. :-)

- Jeff

--
     "They cosset us with trappings to shut us up. That way when we say
     'sharecropper!' you can point to my free suit and say 'Shut up pop