Re: Rhythmbox won't play

I have this same problem on my i386 system... I think it is an upstream
problem (but I don't know really).  I have found a work around that
works for me...

1. Create a playlist
2. Drag and drop all the mp3's you want into that newly created
playlist.
3. play the mp3's from the playlist (and everyting starts working).

The only problem I have seen with this method is: the simple act of
drag&drop from the Library to the playlist creates an additional entry
in the Library.  Meaning if you had:

a.mp3
b.mp3
c.mp3

in your Library before the drag&drop... after the drag&drop into the
new playlist you now have:

a.mp3
a.mp3
b.mp3