beta releases of the pan newsreader available in .deb format

Hello

Just thought I would let interested pan users know, that I have
finally gotten around to making _unofficial_ beta/unstable releases of
pan available in .deb format.
Simply adding

deb http://people.debian.org/~boll sid main

to /etc/apt/sources.list (and doing an apt-get update) should make the
packages available through apt. Bugs should (until further notice) be
reported directly to me.

I am posting to this list, because pan is (or at least was) based on
gnome and GTK (it is currently not dependent on gnome).

--
Søren O.

GPG Public key: finger boll <at> db.debian.org
GPG signed mail preferred.