GTK2 + themes with images problem.

Hello,

First let me note that I don't know if it is debian specific
or general gnome/gtk problem. I haven't find any solution or
even any evidence that somebody has similar problem to mine.

I've got following problem with gtk2(?) themes. When I set theme
which use images (for buttons, scroll bar etc.), all images are
broken. Dimensions are fine but thoes images look like they contain
parts of other images. When I point, for example, a button with
a broken image, proper image appears. But usually after repaint,
broken image appear again.

Sometimes described problem occure in nautilus2 or even with gnome-panel in "Gnome panel" menu. But with Gtk2 themes it's
happening always and with nautilus2 only sometimes.

 Gtk1 works fine with themes with images.

I'm using unstable (updated: 15 Dec.).
Themes I used: bubble (example from gtk2-engines-pixbuf),
H20, "fishing the sky" and "Industrial Beer Spillage" (all
downloaded from art.gnome.org).

Thanks
Yaqb.