Re: Keyboard shortcuts

On Tue, Dec 03, 2002 at 02:08:08PM +0100, Christian Marillat wrote:
> Bastien Nocera <hadess@hadess.net> writes:
>
> > On Tue, 2002-12-03 at 12:40, Christian von Kietzell wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> > > Use Backspace.
> >
> > Doesn't work. Backspace just jumps to the beginning of the shortcut
> > list.
>
> > No, does work, you need to edit the shortcut, and instead of typing your
> > key combo, hit backspace.
>
> This still doesn't work. You can do that for one keybinding but for the
> second a dialog pop up saying :
>
> That accelerator key is already in use by: /apps/panel/global/menu_key

That's some kind of recently-introduced bug in the betas, I was going
to look at it last night.

2002-09-27  Jody Goldberg <jody@gnome.org>

            * gnome-keybinding-properties.c (cb_check_for_uniqueness)
              : new.
              (accel_edited_callback) : don't let a user enter
              duplicate accelerators for different actions.

That looks like the broken patch. Just needs fixage. Gotta love beta
software. ;-)

Havoc