Nautilus segfaults in unstable

Hello!

I'm using unstable and having problems with nautilus.

I did automatic conversion from gnome1 to gnome2, but the nautilus was
segfaulting all the time so I decided to remove ~/.gnome* and ~/.nauti*
~/.gconf* to get gnome2 defaults running. Otherwise the transition went
fine and my settings were converted fine!

Well the nautilus is segfaulting now with the "clean gnome2" too.

When the gnome2 starts, the nautilus icons appear on the desktop, but when
I doubleclick for example the homedir folder, I get segfault dialog, and
when I press close to it, I get new segfault icon.. and this continues
forever.

When I run nautilus from the xterm, this is what I get:

pk@omnibook:~$ nautilus

FAMOpen failed, FAMErrno=0
FAMOpen failed, FAMErrno=0
FAMOpen failed, FAMErrno=0

*segfault dialog*

pk@omnibook:~$ cat .gnome-errors

FAMOpen failed, FAMErrno=0
FAMOpen failed, FAMErrno=0
FAMOpen failed, FAMErrno=0
FAMOpen failed, FAMErrno=0
----- RELOADING FOLDER: Applications -----
----- RELOADING FOLDER: Accesories -----
----- RELOADING FOLDER: Other -----
----- RELOADING FOLDER: Programming -----
----- RELOADING FOLDER: Games -----
----- RELOADING FOLDER: Graphics -----
----- RELOADING FOLDER: Internet -----
----- RELOADING FOLDER: Multimedia -----
----- RELOADING FOLDER: Office -----
----- RELOADING FOLDER: Preferences -----
----- RELOADING FOLDER: Advanced -----
----- RELOADING FOLDER: Sawfish -----
----- RELOADING FOLDER: Accessibility -----
----- RELOADING FOLDER: System -----
----- RELOADING FOLDER: System -----
Unable to open desktop file applications:///nautilus.desktop for panel
launcher: Error reading file 'applications:///nautilus.desktop': File not found
Unable to open desktop file applications:///System/gnome-terminal.desktop for pa
nel launcher: Error reading file 'applications:///System/gnome-terminal.desktop'
: File not found

Any ideas why this happens? I'm running all the current gnome2 packages
from unstable.

Thanks!

- Pasi Kärkkäinen

				   ^