Re: U g l y text in gnome2-help

  ..and I also don't get it in gnome-control-center.  Not sure what
happened, but I changed a few things in my font settings in response to
an unrelated comment I saw earlier today.  That might have something to
do with it, although I can't see why.

  Daniel

|              "It is said that someone at a party once asked                 |
|               the famous philosopher Ly Tin Weedle, 'why                    |
|               are you here?', and the reply took three years."              |
|                -- Terry Pratchett                                           |
\------------- Debian GNU/Linux http://www.debian.org -- Because. ------------/