gnome freeze at startup

My GNOME2 installation worked perfectly when using the packages from
experimental but yesterday when I installed new packages from sid
everything when nuts.

I can't get past the startup box when having gnome-control-center
installed. If I take it away GNOME starts after a while but without
nautilus and panel and those won't start. Everthing is from sid.

When having gnome-control-center installed I get this error when trying
to start GNOME: "gnome-smproxy: unable to connect to session manager"

When I get into GNOME not having gnome-control-center installed an
error-box pops up saying something like... gnome-settings-daemon has
been reloaded to many times, will not try to load again

I'll try to get the last error more accurate later.