Re: gnome 2 settings

Miles Bader <miles@gnu.org> writes:
>   * My `gnome menu' customizations weren't preserved (before I had only
>     debian menus enabled, and all others turned off, with the debian menus
>     merged into the top-level).  There doesn't seem to be a menu-editor
>     anymore, so I'm not sure how to get this one back...

Actually this is inaccurate -- before I didn't use the menu-editor, I
just used the `hide / show-as-submenu / merge-into-top-level' options
(for Debian/Gnome/KDE/etc menus) in the gnome-menu panel applet's
preferences dialog.

But the result is the same, since the gnome-menu applet no longer seems
to have a preferences dialog (at least it's not in the right-click menu)...

-Miles
--
Somebody has to do something, and it's just incredibly pathetic that it
has to be us.  -- Jerry Garcia