Re: `gnome-approved' dark-background theme for gnome 2?

On Tue, Oct 29, 2002 at 11:30:38AM -0500, Colin Walters wrote:
> [ Not sure if you're on -user or -gtk-gnome, so I'll CC you ]

Indeed I'm not; thanks for CC'ing me (usually I _expect_ to get CCs, since
most mail clients do that by default, but for some reason I never do when I
post a query to debian lists...).

> > Gnome 2.0 has hit unstable, and all my carefully crafted settings blew
> > up (it mumbled something about converting them, but the conversion
> > failed; it'd be nice if it told you why...).
>
> We need a tarball of your ~/.gnome directory.  Note that once we find
> the bug in the conversion scripts, you can rm -rf ~/.gnome2 and try
> again.

OK; I'll send when I get to work (where my unstable machine is).  If it's
very big, should I send it to you personally instead of this list?

Thanks,

-Miles
--
We live, as we dream -- alone....