Compiling redhat-artwork-0.47 on Debian without QT/KDE

Hi,

I've been trying without much success to get redhat-artwork-0.47 to
compile on my Debian sid/experimental system. It fails, asking after QT,
which I don't have installed. I had a garnome installation some time ago
and I know it compiled  cleanly minus QT and KDE, but I can't for the
life of me figure out how. I've tried editing configure.in and removing
reference to qt and kde there (can you tell that I've got no idea what
I'm doing? :), but autoconf fails claiming

configure.in:51: warning: AC_LIBTOOL_SETUP was called beforeA
C_LIBTOOL_DLOPEN
configure.in:74: error: m4_popdef: undefined macro: AC_Dest
autoconf/status.m4:844: AC_CONFIG_FILES is expanded from...
configure.in:74: the top level
autom4te: /usr/bin/m4 failed with exit status: 1

Uh, little help? :)

Cheers,

Andrew Taumoefolau
bepempire@optusnet.com.au