GNOME 2 transition status

Ok,

So as far as I can tell, it's mostly uploaded.  So it should go in by
dinstall time today.

Christian and I ran into a last minute bug yesterday; we were having the
session just freeze when it started up.  The splash screen would be
displayed, but no icons would appear.  I rebooted my machine for other
reasons (stupid usb-storage driver) and then the transition scripts
started working again!

So it's very strange; if you get these symptoms, please let us know.

One regression with respect to the previous testing scripts is that the
"Discard" button no longer logs you out.  I have no idea what could
possibly have caused this regression.  If someone knows about GNOME
session stuff, please help out by checking out the code from CVS here:

http://cvs.verbum.org/gnome2-transition

cvs -d :pserver:anoncvs@cvs.verbum.org:/cvs co gnome2-transition

Patches to help transition your favorite app or your favorite applet are
*greatly* appreciated.

Thanks!