Default font problem

Hi,

(this time in English)

I have a trouble with some default fonts. I did set my two default fonts
on Arial narrow (one for nautilus, one for general things).
However, when launching freeciv client, I get the same font I got before
setting Arial Narrow with the Fonts panel. This font is quite unreadable
(condensed, at least).

Question a) How to correct this
Question b) How to track this (gtk error, freeciv error, xft error) ?

Second remark: I had to manually set galeon to be the default handler
for contents, even tough gnome-moz-remote links to galeon. Is it because
mozilla has highest priority somehow ?