Re: Gnome1 theme with Gnome2

There's a little problem here, because gnome-control-center from unstable which
contains gnomecc conflicts with gnome-control-center (Gnome2 version) from
experimental.
So should I use gnome-control-center2/experimental or
gnome-control-center/experimental to get the Control Center for my Gnome2 desktop?

++

yk