Re: Esd question

On Thu, Oct 10, 2002 at 09:46:47PM -0500, Graham Wilson wrote:
> On Fri, Oct 11, 2002 at 04:01:38AM +0200, Zsolt Babak wrote:
> > Does anyone know, what starts esd during gnome startup in Debian, when I
> > enabled sound ?
>
> gnome-session starts it.
>
> > I want to change the default sound device it grabs, but it seems to me
> > that it's hardly configurable in any config file including gconf...
>
> its not configurable at all. it is hardcoded in the gnome-session
> source.

So, /etc/esound/esd.conf doesn't have any influence on it?

/M

--
Magnus Therning                    (OpenPGP: 0x6A83A7DF)
magnus.therning@wanadoo.nl

Well you know, C isn't that hard, void (*(*f[])())() for instance declares
f as an array of unspecified size, of pointers to functions that return
pointers to functions that return void... I think...