SV: Gnome 2.0 antialiased fonts

This discussion realy makes it clear that a HOWTO is needed. I thought I
had it all figured out, but it seems that there are still things I
didn't know and had gotten wrong. OK, Even if I had a little wrong
picure, I still have working AA. But I hope someone that knows all the
details find the time to write a HOWTO and publish is somewhere.

//Snaggen

BEGIN:VCARD
VERSION:2.1
N:Eriksson;Mattias
FN:Mattias Eriksson
ORG:Simovits Consulting
TEL;WORK;VOICE:08 - 728 33 56
TEL;CELL;VOICE:070 - 444 68 79
ADR;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:;;Wenner-Gren Center=0D=0ASveavagen 166;Stockholm;;;SWEDEN
LABEL;WORK;ENCODING=QUOTED-PRINTABLE:Wenner-Gren Center=0D=0ASveavagen 166=0D=0AStockholm=0D=0ASWEDEN
EMAIL;PREF;INTERNET:mattias.eriksson@simovits.com
REV:20020222T120448Z
END:VCARD