Re: FAMOpen failed, FAMErrno=0

On Wed, 21 Aug 2002 21:18:35 +0200
Sven LUTHER <luther@dpt-info.u-strasbg.fr> wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 08:59:55PM +0200, Christian Marillat wrote:
> > "Eloy A. Paris" <peloy@chapus.net> writes:
> >
> > > Anyone else seeing these error messages? They seem harmless, but
> > > are a bit annoying.
> >
> > Install the fam package.
>
> should nautilus not depend on fam then ???

Well, gedit too in that case, or just a Recommend line to the fam
package would be appreciated.
Those packages do not depends on fam to be running good, but having fam
installed make them run better, don't u think so ?

thx Christian i could get rid of that annoying message ^^

Julien
Just one note: my G2D is running faster on my "slow" cpu (celeron
300mhz) since i recompiled some packages with gcc-3.1 (like gnome-panel,
nautilus2, and some more), thx to apt-build ^^