Re: Bug after an upgrade

Well in facts, i found the problem was with URI's, none of them are
found to be valid, even if they're valid or not.
If i try to add a new launcher to my panel, first i tried to set an
icon, the "icon chooser " window appears, but no icons are loaded... and
next when i click on "Ok", here is what i get :

Impossible to save the launcher, the following error happened :
Error wirting file
'file:///home/julien/.gnome2/panel2.d/default/launchers/larry-001ad7d1c
a.desktop': invalid URI.