Re: libgtk2 png3 transition ...

On Wed, Aug 14, 2002 at 11:21:29AM +0200, Raphael Hertzog wrote:
> Hey people,
>
> most of the work has been done but we're still lacking :
> - gail source package (libgail16)
> - gnome-applets2 in experimental (waits on gail I guess)
> - gnome-utils & gedit => Joe Drew asked for a NMU, someone ?
> - eog2
>
> Please ask NMU if you don't have time to update your packages
> quickly.

As Christian already pointed out gnome-applets2 is in incoming right now
(for some reasons dinstall didn't run yesterday).
Speaking about my packages:
- eog2 is in incoming
- gnome-media2 is waiting for gnome-vfs2 compiled against libgnutls5,
  probably we should recompile all the packages then (against new
  gnome-vfs2 I mean)

You forgot to mention gconf-editor (I already asked Takuo to update it)
and gnome-gv (I can NMU it, but I need a fixed gnome-vfs2, see above).
The same for gnome-utils, I could NMU it, after vfs transition.

Cheers,
--
Davide Puricelli, dpuricelli@tin.it
Debian Developer: evo@debian.org | http://www.debian.org