debian gnome2.0 manpages

If this is the wrong list for this sorry please mail me the correct mailing list

I wonder if anyone on this list can answer a few of my questions
concerning debian's manpages for gnome2.0

It seems Debian have a few manpages relating to gnome2.0 that are not part
of the gnome cvs repository.

Many of debian man pages have this message at the tail

    This manual page was written for the Debian  GNU/Linux  dis-
    tribution    because     the  original    program     does  not have a
    manual page. ....for  the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may
    be used by others).

Where are these man pages located?

I think bugs should be opened at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ (with debian's manpages attached)
for modules without a man page.