Re: Intent to NMU packages that depend on libgtk2.0-0

On Sat, Aug 10, 2002 at 11:14:04AM +0900, Akira TAGOH wrote:
> At least those package is unnecessary to be rebuilt. it was
> already rebuilt against libgtk2.0-0png3.

I have noticed since I posted that these have already been rebuilt, and
apt was deceiving me: =)

libglade2
libgnomecanvas0
gail
libgnomeui
gnome-terminal
libgnomeprintui (is in incoming)

However, gnome-terminal is uninstallable because it needs yelp, and yelp
is uninstallable because it needs rebuilding, and depends on
libgtkhtml2-0 which also needs rebuilding, so I will do these as well.

> Probably it's wrong because buildd may not works
> correctly. you need to change Build-Depends to the
> appropriate version. and if the package has -dev, you also
> need to change the version on Depends field.

Ah, a very good point indeed. I am not going to touch eel2 or nautilus
at the moment, it is too complicated and invasive a change. I will wait
for Tauko Kitame to attend to them. I only wanted eel2 for gedit, and it
seems I can't change that at the moment anyway.

I will just upload libbonoboui with the others I have prepared, to avoid
confusion.

> --
> Akira TAGOH  : tagoh@gnome.gr.jp  / Japan GNOME Users Group
> at@gclab.org : tagoh@gnome-db.org / GNOME-DB Project