Re: Pb installing gnome2 : broken packages

Hi Davide,

OK. Thanks for your explanation.  But despite this problem, do you know a
way to download the package and install it in order to perform gnome2
installation ? Or should I wait for three weeks ?
For example is it possible for you to send me the package ?
Thanks in advance.

--
Nath