Re: plan for build against libpng3

Akira TAGOH <tagoh@debian.org> writes:

> Hi,

> As I noticed, I've just uploaded new GTK+2.0.x family which
> is built against libpng3. I also put those packages onto
> http://people.d.o/~tagoh/debian/ . please use it if you need
> to build your package.

Not really a good idea if those packages aren't yet installed officially
in the pool.

Can you send a post here when those packages will be installed ?

Because now apt-get is broken :

$ LC_ALL=C sudo apt-get remove -s libgd2
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
You might want to run `apt-get -f install' to correct these:
  gconf-editor: Depends: libgtk2.0-0 (>= 2.0.2) but it is not going to be installed

Christian