Continuing Pango/FreeType Issues

I would like to report that I am continuing to experience Pango/FreeType
segfaults/trace/breakpoint/traps/whatevers with AA fonts in the GNOME 2
tree from unstable & experimental. I am unsure of whether everything
south of pango needs to be recompiled, though it would not suprise me,
as recompiling metacity .

I did/do have some old libraries which I installed from CVS in a
different prefix which I was using prior to switching to the "official"
packages, but pango & gtk+ are not among these, and this alternate
prefix is no longer in my library path at all, so I don't believe this
is the issue...

Peace,

    Jim Cape
    http://ignore-your.tv/

    "No cause, no God, no abstract idea can justify the mass
     slaughter of innocents."
        -- Edward Said