Re: Meta package for a useful GNOME desktop

 Colin> On Mon, 2002-06-10 at 15:54, James LewisMoss wrote:
 >> I did create it and thought it got in the archive.  Guess I was
 >> wrong. (I did upload it hrm...)

 Colin> Ah, I see it now; it's stuck in queue/new.

 >> Anyone want my .tar.gz and .dsc?

 Colin> If you don't want to maintain it, I would be happy to.

I do not.  Too much else to do.  Can you grab the files from the
queue?  Currently it's a bit rough, but I expected to even it out
(package choices etc) from bug reports.  Also iirc there's now a
problem with I think at least two deps (the packages are no longer in
the archive).

Jim

--
@James LewisMoss <dres@debian.org>      |  Blessed Be!