Re: Who is working for gnome-media2?

On Fri, May 31, 2002 at 01:27:33PM +0900, Takuo KITAME wrote:
> Hi.
>
> Currentry, Debian GNOME2 does not have gnome-media2.
> Who is working? Norbert?
>
> I need gmix for G2, and I've packaged it already.
> If nobody is working, I'll upload it (gnome-media_1.547.0-1)

I was planning on doing it this weekend, as soemone already filed a
wishlist bug for it.  Is there any documentation on the recomended way
of doing gnome2 packages?  Ie. Should I keep both the gnome1 and gnome2
versions, and make gnome-media2 and gnome-media, or replace the gnome1
version with the gnome2 version, etc..

Thanks,

Norbert