Re: Loss of functionality in GNOME 2?

<quote who="Bastien Nocera">

> It still sucks bad if you don't read the FAQ.

I did not read the FAQ, and mine does not suck bad. Your magicdev does not
suck bad. Lots of GARNOME users have said very nice things about it, going
even so far as to say "hey! magicdev does not suck bad!"

I think that is an important measure of its potential ability to suck bad.

- Jeff

--
    "If your life was a movie, would you pay to see it? Would you pay to
                see an advertisement for it?" - James Morris