Re: Gnome 2 summary 15/05/2002

Hi,

 I'm having a weird problem with the gnome packages in experimental.
APT doesn't seem to want to upgrade to them.  I tried installing the new
nautilus (had 1.1.14), and it wouldn't go.  If I uninstalled nautilus1.1
package, then tried installing again, it said that libnautilus1.1
(>=1.1.15) is needed, but of course 1.1.14 was installed, and it
wouldn't upgrade that, either.  I removed libnautilus1.1, and tried
installing nautilus1.1, and nautilus1.1 and libnautilus1.1 came in, at
version 1.1.15.

 Any light on why I can't just upgrade these packages normally?