pangox.aliases

Hello,

1)
libpango used to behave correctly a while ago, but since pangox.aliases is managed by defoma I get really ugly and wide fonts, gnome2/gtk2 apps look terrible.
I have Japanese fonts installed also (watanabe, wadalab, koichi) and I think these are the cause of the problem.
Any hints?

2)
I've been developing a Japanese dictionary package for gnome (http://gjiten.sourceforge.net). Debian and rpm packages have been around for quite a while and it's now officially included in SuSE and TurboLinux, but not yet in Debian. I feel that it belongs into the "best distro" also so I'm looking for a sponsor who would upload it into Debian.

--
B0Ti.