gtk2 / gnome2 debian packages (source) available?

Hello,

I'm the maintainer of glademm and was urged to test with gtk2/glade before it is publicly available ;-)

But since long I have been reluctant to bypass the system's package system by installing manual copies of packages in strange places. It's a constant PITA.

So I dare to ask if there are some pre-releases of the following packages available for building:

libgtk+-2.0 [+dev]
libgtkmm-1.3 [+dev]
libgnome[ui]-2.0 [+dev]
glade2
glade-gnome (with gnome2 support)

I offer help packaging
   Yours
      Christof Petig

PS: Thanks for all your good work. I'm very happy with debian.
PSS: Target is unstable/powerpc ;-)