Re: Gnome 2 summary 20/01/2002 (2)

On Sun, Jan 20, 2002 at 06:38:34PM +0100, Christian Marillat wrote:
> Hi again,

[snip]

> eog-0.109.1                     0.6.6 Bug "Please consider to package eog 2"
^^^^

Before starting packaging it, I'd like to receive some info:

1)Should I call it eog2 and keep eog package or just go ahead with eog
package?
2)What I need now to compile my gnome packages? I mean, what new
packages should I install?
3)Can I upload to unstable or experimental is better?

Thanks in advance for your feedback.

Best Regards,
--
Davide Puricelli, dpuricelli@tin.it