Re: Searching feedback for the SandUhr timer

<quote who="Jochen Voss">

> I tried to do this, but got the following answer
>
> On Wed, Jan 02, 2002 at 11:27:00AM -0500, gnome-devel-list-admin@gnome.org wrote:
>
> > Your mail to 'gnome-devel-list' with the subject
> >
> >     Searching feedback for the SandUhr timer utility
> >
> > Is being held until the list moderator can review it for approval.
>
> Do you know, is this ok?
> Or does this review take place once a month?

This just means that you posted to a list you weren't subscribed to (all
GNOME lists are moderated for non-subscribed members). If it hasn't reached
the list already, it will soon. Moderators are watching all the time.

I pointed it out to a few people on GNOME IRC though, and everyone was
pretty impressed. Telsa wanted to have a go straight away. ;)

- Jeff

--
                             He's not an idiot.
                            The doctor said so.