Re: request help with imlib2

<quote who="Thorsten Sauter">

> I'm not sure if this is completly the right list, but imlib2 is comming
> from gnome/gtk, so maybe someone here can give me a little help.

> p.s. Yes, I know that imlib2 is deprecated :)

(imlib2 isn't part of the GTK+/GNOME developer platforms, and isn't
deprecated - that's imlib1, which is part of the GNOME 1.x platforms. You
should probably contact the imlib mailing lists, probably somewhere on
enlightenment.org.)

- Jeff

--
     "What's up with that word though... it's like something you did to
          frogs in grammar school." - Ani DiFranco on bisexuality