Re: GTK+ libraries 2.2 are released

chipzz> Please DON'T. Put it in a seperate staging area. Do you really want the
chipzz> same misery as with gnome 2.0? People screwing their system because they
chipzz> pulled in a broken pam and stuff like that?

Why don't you install a GTK+ 2.2 packages individually or
don't you want to wait an installation about a month.

chipzz> I thought we agreed to use a seperate staging area for Gnome 2.2??

GNOME 2.2 is not released yet.

--
Akira TAGOH  : tagoh@gnome.gr.jp  / Japan GNOME Users Group
at@gclab.org : tagoh@gnome-db.org / GNOME-DB Project