Re: Gnome 2 Install Bugs & Config questions

When I originally sent my email to this list (after a message box in
Gnome instructed me to), I got several responses asking for more
information.  I then sent the additional information, but have not heard
anything since.  So maybe I should ask shorter questions.  Here goes:

1. Is there anything else I can do to report the two major install bugs
in the woody backport of Gnome 2?  The packages haven't been updated
since I installed them.

2. Why after upgrading are so many applications missing from the Gnome
menu?  Some things that were on the normal Gnome menu before I upgraded
that were missing afterward were the Gimp, xmcd, and gvim to name a few.
The programs are still installed and are available through the Debian
menu.

3. How do I enable the Favorites menu in Gnome 2?  I can't find a UI for
doing this.

4. Why does the Window List not show running applications in 2 rows the
way it used to (my panel is 48 pixes high)?  There appears to be nothing
in the program's preferences UI that allows me to set this the way there
used to be.  Is there another way to configure the number of rows?

Thanks for any information you can offer.

--
Chris Ingram
Chris.Ingram@acm.org