gnome2+woody+NFS

Hi,

I'm not quite sure it is the right list for that, but I though I would give a try.
I'm using Woody+Gnome2 (from  deb http://people.debian.org/~kov/debian woody
gnome2; as explained at http://people.debian.org/~walters/gnome2.html).
I think there's a problem with the Nautilus2 package and NFS.
I use autofs+NIS+NFS so I get my /home mounted over NFS on a server, but
it is almost not usuable on the desktop since Nautilus crashes all the
time (when browsing/previewing a folder, right clicking on a text
file......) --> meaning it freezes the machine totally (the only thing
left to do is the Magic SysrKey; nothing in the logs).
This behaviour does not occur with konqueror nor Nautilus1 nor Nautilus2
from SID, so I really think there must be a problem with this package.

If you have any idea how to solve this, please let me know, I'd be very
happy to use Gnome2... (Nautilus1 is SO SLLOOWWW).

Best regards.

Antoine

--
Antoine Jacoutot