Re: xlibs-dev issues and fontconfig/xft2 packages

On Mon, 2002-12-02 at 06:21, Michel Dänzer wrote:

> This is kinda late and may be stating the obvious, but there have been
> upstream releases of fontconfig: http://fontconfig.org/ . Uploading this
> to sid may be a good idea after all?

I don't want to do that before Branden splits xlibs-dev.  My current
packages use dpkg-divert, and this means that any package which
Build-Depends on xlibs-dev and uses say xft1, will probably fail to
build.

In the meantime though I will update those packages in my local apt
repository very soon...