Re: Window List applet from unstable doesn't show any windows

Heya,

On Wed, 2002-11-27 at 17:50, Miah Gregory wrote:

> [please CC, as not subscribed to list]
>
> Hi,
>
> I'm finding that regardless of the number of windows I have open, they
> never show up in the Window List 1.0 applet.
>
> Has anyone else seen this behaviour, or know how to fix it?
>
> I'm running debian unstable, with enlightenment as my window manager.

AFAIR enlightenment doesn't support the NET_WM hints used by Gnome2 and
KDE3. You'd need to use either metacity, sawfish or kwin (or whatever
it's called these days) to use Gnome2 properly.

Cheers

--
/Bastien Nocera
http://hadess.net

#2  0x4205a2cc in printf ("Oh my %s\n", preferred_deity) from
/lib/i686/libc.so.6 printf ("Oh my %s\n", preferred_deity);
Segmentation fault