Re: GwitchIT for GNOME2 is released, someone make debian package, please

Do you mean GSwitchIT? http://gswitchit.sourceforge.net

> Standart gnome keyboard switcher is not user-friendly and still doesn't
> suppord switching between xkb groups :(

... while GSwitchit doesn't support switching between keymaps - which
makes it rather useless to me. (German/Russian are the keymaps that I
use most often). gkb may be a quick hack. But in its present state,
gswitchit is far from a suitable replacement.

Johannes