Re: Gnome 1 to Gnome 2 Transition problem?
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: Gnome 1 to Gnome 2 Transition problem?
- From: Chun Kit Edwin Lau <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 29 Oct 2002 12:00:03 -0500
- Message-id: <20021029170003.GB1372@mercury>
- In-reply-to: <Pine.GSO.4.44.0210282132290.13667-100000@turing>
- References: <20021029024123.GA3993@mercury> <Pine.GSO.4.44.0210282132290.13667-100000@turing>
I am ok now... using apt-get. Thanx.. but it seems like that the
gnome control center is missing. It start nautilus instead.
On Mon, Oct 28, 2002 at 09:36:02PM -0800, Matt Brubeck wrote:
> On Oct 28, Chun Kit Edwin Lau wrote:
> > O, ok... Hmmm but when I try to do the following it didn't work.
> > dpkg --install libgconf11_1.0.9-2.1_i386.deb gconf2_1.2.1-3_i386.deb
> The following might work (I haven't tested this):
> dpkg --record-avail *.deb
> dpkg --install *.deb
> Is there a reason you are calling dpkg yourself instead of using some
> apt frontend?
Edwin ERTW Lau
Post your free ad now! http://personals.yahoo.ca