Re: prepare for GNOME 2 transition: this Sunday

On Thu, 2002-10-24 at 04:26, Colin Walters wrote:
> Ok,
>
> This is a heads-up to people who run GNOME 1.4 in sid.  The GNOME 2
> Desktop will be uploaded to unstable this Sunday, and it will replace
> the GNOME 1.4 Desktop.

Is it ok to assume that a similar heads up will go out before GNOME 2
reaches testing? (I assume that dependencies are complex enough for
GNOME2 not to go into testing automatically...)

cheers
-- vbi

--
this email is protected by a digital signature   http://fortytwo.ch/gpg