Re: How to change fixed font in GNOME2?

Evolution is a GTK1/GNOME1 app, and it isn't likely (from what I can
tell) that GNOME2 will offer an easy way to modify those settings any
time soon.  Indeed, the response I see most often to queries about GNOME
settings for Evolution/Galeon is to "install the old control center."

Once Evolution is moved to the GNOME2 platform (that seems like it may
happen right around GNOME3 being released... ;-)  this issue will
disappear.

Otherwise, post some comments on the bugs in *GNOME* bugzilla about how
useful ahving the GNOME2 control-center being able to modify the GNOME1
settings would be.