palm pilot config under gnome2

I hope this is the proper place to be asking this.

Yesterday I did a fresh install on my computer and installed gnome2 from
experimental at the same time.  Now I was trying to configure my palm
pilot under evolution as I did under gnome1.x  The only problem is that
evolution now says it cant find gnome control panel or something like
that.  I opened up the current control panel and I looked around for the
palm pilot settings, but could not find anything.  What is the way to
setup gnome-pilot (I think that is the package) under gnome2.  Am I
going to have to wait for gnome-pilot to update its configuration to
work with gnom2.  Thank you for any help.
-Scott Henson